be my friend on Facebook | follow me on Twitter | view my work on Flickr | see my fabrics at Spoonflower | buy stuff from my Shop

www.by-bora.com

dinsdag 15 februari 2011

Sheep, owl and cat



Last weekend i found a lovely book in our local bookstore! Make your own simple animal dolls.
I couldn't resist it and had to make my own designs inspired by this book :-)
I didn't use the patterns, but it encourage me to make these lovely guys with some of my designed spoonflower fabric scrap!

More photo's on my flickr

4 opmerkingen:

Nancy Kers zei

Dat boek heb ik ook gezien!!!! Leuk he om te maken :-)

Lilla zei

The cat is my favourite! Are these difficult to make? They are all adorable! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Xoxo,
Lily
http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com/

Deborah van de Leijgraaf zei

@nancy...ja leuk en simpel :-) Daar hou ik wel van.

@lily It's easy to make!!! I'm a beginner in sewing :-) And i really enjoyed making these. The book is from publisher 'mari claire editions'...i think there must be a english version of it. Also it's very easy to make you own versions of it.

Jikkes zei

Aai...hele nare herinnering aan het boek (zie mijn blog)!

Wel blij om jouw blog gevonden te hebben =)