be my friend on Facebook | follow me on Twitter | view my work on Flickr | see my fabrics at Spoonflower | buy stuff from my Shop

www.by-bora.com

woensdag 23 mei 2012

Good old times!




A new design for Spoonflower contest of the week 'motorcycle'. I really needed to join this theme, because i grew up with motorcycles and motorcycle vacations. As a kid i was sitting next to my sister in a sidecar when we went camping in France. And i passed on this family-tradition :) So nowadays my kids are having fun in a sidecar too. And ofcourse we also go camping! Everything is packed in and on our motorbikes: toys, cooking stuff, sleepingbags, chairs, music instruments and more... It's always a challence to get all our stuff on the bikes :) But when we succeed and drive away we're feeling so happy and free!

1 opmerking:

José zei

Erg mooi ontwerp! Ik heb dan wel niet zoveel met motoren, maar wel met kamperen en dat zit er ook in verwerkt :) Ik heb op je gestemd!