be my friend on Facebook | follow me on Twitter | view my work on Flickr | see my fabrics at Spoonflower | buy stuff from my Shop

www.by-bora.com

donderdag 10 april 2014

Let it grow...






It was a little quiet for a while on my blog. That was because i gave birth to a beautiful little girl on 7th of March. It's great to have 3 lovely kids now. Everything is going well and i started slowly with work in the little times i have between the naps of the little one :)
I'm not yet working on jobs with deadlines though, that has to wait till she's a little bigger. But my head is full with new inspiration!

Although it's already a month ago i still wanted to show you the card, poster and cute envelop (printed on growing paper! ) i designed during my pregnacy.
At this moment there are tiny little plants growing now. And i'll post some pictures when there's more to see :)

Have a nice sunny springtime and ...let it all grow...

8 opmerkingen:

Let zei

Van harte gefeliciteerd met de geboorte van jullie dochtertje! Wat fijn, een zusje. Zo'n schattig kleintje! En wat een pareltje, dat geboortekaartje! Geniet met volle teugen!

Unknown zei

Gefeliciteerd, wat een lief klein meisje

stipjesendatjes@gmail.com zei

Gefeliciteerd! Mooie kaart hoor!

Janine zei

Aaahhh, wat een schatje. Proficiat!!

Deborah van de Leijgraaf zei

dank jullie wel!!! :)

Kinderkamerstylist zei

Gefeliciteerd met jullie dochter!! En wat een prachtig kaartje. Geniet van elkaar.

Astridka zei

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Astrid aus Keulen

Mallory zei

Congratulations on having a precious baby girl!