be my friend on Facebook | follow me on Twitter | view my work on Flickr | see my fabrics at Spoonflower | buy stuff from my Shop

www.by-bora.com

woensdag 24 september 2014

Tool Cut&Sew fabric

A new cut&sew fabric is launched! It's a BORA design licensed by Lillestoff. It's on beautiful organic cotton: i love how the colors turned out so well!
The fabric contains a lot of tool plushies and a belt with a pocket and ribbon to take some screws and tools with you! I hope mums will have fun sewing these little fellows and let's hope their boys and girls can fix some stuff around the home with these helping friends ;-)
I made a how-to-pdf in English and 'Nederlands' that can be downloaded!
And for the new beginning sewers i made a instruction movie on how to sew a plushie.
I hope you all forgive me for my english that is not as good i as wish it was ;-) I was a bit nervous about being filmed by TIVI productions; who helped me out making this movie.


You can check it out on Youtube.
The fabric is available in my webshop! I've made a package: so besides the  fabric you'll get:
a dutch instruction, the fabric, a BORA label and brown organic thread!
 

2 opmerkingen:

Annemarie zei

Wat een leuk filmpje. Maar ook wat een leuke jurk!
Welk patroon heb je daarvoor gebruikt? Die wil ik ook wel maken :-)!
Groetjes, Annemarie

Deborah van de Leijgraaf zei

Bedankt Annemarie! Het patroon is helaas een zelf gefabriceerd ding gebaseerd op een jurkje dat ik ooit in de kast had hangen. Maar het is ondertussen mijn favoriete patroon; ik heb al heel wat variaties ervan gemaakt.