be my friend on Facebook | follow me on Twitter | view my work on Flickr | see my fabrics at Spoonflower | buy stuff from my Shop

www.by-bora.com

dinsdag 27 september 2011

Amazing sewing projects!

 

Last week a very nice blog was written by polkadotjes. I'm totally impressed! What a beautiful skirt she has sewn with my rainy fabric. I love the pictures, the shoes, the lovely girl and the setting!

Vorige week verscheen er wel een heel leuk artikel op de blog van polkadotjes!
Ik ben er helemaal van onder de indruk. Wat een mooi rokje heeft ze van mijn stofje gemaakt! De foto's, het meisje, de schoenen en alles klopt! Bravo voor mama Polkadot!

And another beautiful sewing project...a baby blanket with a label blankie! Made by AnoukvG! Made with fabrics from the little forest collection. Thank you Anouk for sharing this picture of the beautiful blanket!

En zie hier ook een super mooie wikkeldoek voor in de maxi cosi met bijpassend labeldoekje gemaakt door AnoukvG!

1 opmerking:

Anouk zei

hihihihi :D *bloost*