be my friend on Facebook | follow me on Twitter | view my work on Flickr | see my fabrics at Spoonflower | buy stuff from my Shop

www.by-bora.com

maandag 28 november 2011

Little Forest fabrics are available!


Last week 'the Little Forest fabrics' from Lillestoff arrived. I'm so happy with the quality and colors! It's amazing. These jersey fabrics are made of organic cotton and 5% elasthan. The mushrooms, brown forest, little forest and ribbons are all available in my shop and for international buyers on Etsy.




For my little girl Leonora i sewed a jacket with the forest fabrics. The outside i made off ribcord fabric and added a fleece layer that i ironed on. The pattern for the jacket i found in Ottobre autumn 4/2010. (the mittens and beanie i made with my own pattern) It was a so special to make this for Leonora. A year ago i designed these patterns to decorate her room...and now she's a one year old wearing a jacket with the same patterns :D

5 opmerkingen:

Jamie Lamb zei

Those are absolutely beautiful! I love those rich colors. And the coat is darling with those buttons!

Deborah van de Leijgraaf zei

Thanks Jamie!

monda-loves zei

Bora, there really is no end to your talent is there! Your daughter looks super cute in this.

Iris (olapa) zei

Wat een geweldige stof heb jij gemaakt ! super gewoon !

Deborah van de Leijgraaf zei

thanks monda and iris! So nice to read your lovely comments :)