be my friend on Facebook | follow me on Twitter | view my work on Flickr | see my fabrics at Spoonflower | buy stuff from my Shop

www.by-bora.com

dinsdag 7 februari 2012

Cars and trucks.. Let's Play!

 A couple of months ago i did a lovely job for Peaceable Kingdom. A company that makes stickers, greeting cards, and games. I've designed a map and a lot of vehicles. The vehicles are reusable stickers. And my son loves it too! As soon as he saw the box of the stickerset he wanted to play. The stickers are reusable...that's great! They also stick on the window i discovered :)


I also designed two birthday cards for Peaceable Kingdom for one and two year old boys and girls!

2 opmerkingen:

Petra zei

ah, superleuk om te doen lijkt me!

victor fox zei

Oh my gosh! these are too cute! I love the traffic design.
Your work is just great!
Clare :)