be my friend on Facebook | follow me on Twitter | view my work on Flickr | see my fabrics at Spoonflower | buy stuff from my Shop

www.by-bora.com

donderdag 12 april 2012

Cologne

 So much fun stuff is happening and i can't find time to make blogs about it...sorry for that :) But here's a little story about my trip to Cologne (Germany) a couple of weeks ago ...
It was a very cool city trip with a lot of walking, searching for roads, looking at beautifull old buildings, hurting feets :( and a good sun that was shining :)

We stayed in a hotel which used to be a water tower!

I was so impressed by all the locks tight to the bridge by married couples! The keys are in the water:) The colors and the metal was so beautiful in sunlight!



We went to H&H trade to meet Daniele Gencalp from Lillestoff. It was very very nice meeting her and Anne from Gretelies. And ofcourse it was fun to see my designs (also a lot of new designs!!!!) at the Lillestoff stand. 


Me and Danielle
New fabric: Green Tractors!!!
The green tractor fabric is on its way...so next week it's available in my shop :)
And not only the tractor, there's more to come: Little Red Riding Hood and matching ribbons!!!

Geen opmerkingen: